This Thursday, April 27 I will be teaching a mixed media themed class at Bella Paperie where you can learn more about the luscious Gelatos from Faber-Castell.
We will be stamping on fabric, stencilling, spritzing and smooshing to create a unique set of cards using a bunch of techniques that can be used over and over again.
Supplies to bring –
- If you already have Gelatos, please bring them along, Ranger Distress Crayons are a suitable option if you have them instead.
- Usual cardmaking kit including foam adhesive & liquid glue
- Black archival ink
- Fine permanent black pen (optional)
- Distressing tool
- Small spatula
- Paint brush for gesso Variety of small brushes
- Water container
- Paint palette
- Spray bottle
- Baby wipes
- If you would like to save waiting you are encouraged to bring your own stencils. I will be using the Tim Holtz Bubble, The Crafters Workshop Mini Spikey Circles & Craft Emotions Poppy Fields stencils. Other stencils with floral patterns and ones with random patterns will also work well with the technique.
Bella Paperie is located at Shop 33, 302 South Pine Road, Brendale. Phone 3205 5911 to book. Class runs 9.30am – 12.30pm, April 27th and costs $25.