As you might guess from the cards I have been sharing this month – I do love turquoise and blue tones for Christmas cards! This one is no exception and has a beautiful, textured feel to it. Your recipient is sure to put this one is pride of place on the mantel.
Create the card by –
– stencil a scattering of stars over cardstock using a Tim Holtz star stencil and moulding paste. Allow to dry well.
– spritz with Dylusions Vibrant Turquoise & Calypso Teal. Remove the excess colour with paper towel and allow to dry.
– replace the stars template and spritz lightly with water.
– the water will remove some of the colour and give a variegated effect.
– add a little pizazz with a gold embossed greeting.