Come join the Stampendous Blog Hop……
Calling Aussies for this great competition run by the Australian wholesaler for Stampendous stamps. Each month I will be designing some inspiration cards for the monthly blog hop competitions run by The Stencil Specialists.
This month we are using the very versatile Flutterbye stamp designed by Laurel Burch.
I’ve created a bright, watercoloured card to inspire you. These cards are so quick and easy to make but look like you might have spent hours on them.
- Start your card by stamping the image onto some watercolour paper using clear Versamark ink and emboss with clear powder.
- Once cool, get out your watercolours and swish some colour over the image.
- Once the paper is dry add a greeting. I’ve added a simple ‘Hello’ from the Stampendous Happy Messages set.
- Give the butterfly a bit of bling with some self-adhesive gemstones.
- To finish the card, tie with some ribbon in a contrasting colour, mat with complimentary cardstock and attach to a card front.
Make sure you also pop over to the other blogs to see what the designers have created –
Julie – The Stencil Specialists
Dot Leathbridge – Ink Art Designs
Contest details –
To enter please visit each blog post and comment on the March blog hop post. Each comment is one entry so comment on each blog and you will have three entries into the contest. Make sure you only comment once per blog. This competition is open to Australian residents only and the winner will be selected randomly by Julie after the end of March. The prize will be LBCP001 Cling Flutterbye rubber stamp.
PS Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog so you will receive updates and sneaks for the next challenge.
8 thoughts on “Hello Flutterbye!”
Great card Robyn. Love the technique.
I love it that we are all so different Robyn. Great job and nice addition of the ribbon! Your background is just beautiful. 🙂
This flutterbye stamp is just beautiful, a perfect symbol of Spring and nature.xx
Different love the white outline
Beautiful card Robyn!
LOVE your zentangle butterfly, it really pops against your watercolour background!
Thank You for the inspiration, I need to try my hand with watercolours 🙂
oops, forgot to mention, I’m in Victoria, Australia 🙂
Love the colours Robyn, it all works so well together.
Only seen one butterfly since I’ve live in Brisbane. (QLD).