I’m happiest when immersed in creative play and I’m lucky to be able to share this through social media and in person classes. This coming Sunday I will be teaching how to create this page using a range of different techniques and a couple of mystery kitchen staples.
I’d love you to join me! Bella Paperie is located at Shop 33, 302 South Pine Road, Brendale. Phone 3205 5911. Class costs $30 and you will need to book.
We will be working in an A4 sized art journal and please have on hand:
- Dylusions spray inks, please bring whatever inks that are non-shimmery you would like to use. I used yellow, pink & orange sprays but anything non-shimmery will work
- A couple of your favourite stencils that feature patterns of different sizes which you can use for stencilling with texture paste.
- Butterfly stencil if you have one or something with an image you would like to add to your page.
- Shimmery watercolour powders that will be used to paint the butterflies or image of our choice. Lindy’s or Ken Oliver metallic powders are perfect. I will have a limited number of both to share.
- I’ll bring the quote I have used on my sample printed onto paper, but if you would like to use something different please bring along small stamps, stickers, rubbons for use.
- Liquitex white gesso
- Palette knife
- 1” wide brush
- Variety of smaller brushes
- Soft lead pencil (6-8B) & eraser
- Black permanent pen
White Sharpie paint pen or white gel pen
- Gift card for scraping paint
- spray water bottle
- Paint palette
- Non–stick craft mat
- Baby wipes
- Paper towel
- Container for water
- Heat tool
- Gloves if you don’t wish to get colour on your hands
Thanks to everyone who entered the Aussie Stampendous blog hop competition last week – congratulations to Crece Thomas!