Calling Aussies for this great competition run by the Australian wholesaler for Stampendous stamps. I will be designing some inspiration cards for the monthly blog hop competitions run by The Stencil Specialists.
This month we are featuring a cute Pink Your Life set, designed by Nicoletta Zanella called Whisper Wall. I love this sweet quartet of pretty girls; I can just imagine them chattering away.
This month I decided the quirky hats needed a touch of paper piecing so here are some steps to create my card:
- stamp image onto white cardstock and colour with pencils, leave the hats white for the next step.
- stamp just the ‘hats’ portion of the image onto a variety of patterned paper and trimmed out the hats.
- glue the hats over the stamped image and you are ready to layer up the card.
- angle the main image a touch for a bit of difference.
- stamp the greeting ‘Hello’ from SSC109 Happy Messages onto the patterned paper layer.
- give the greeting a bit of pop by drawing some lines around it with a black pen.
Contest details –
To enter please visit each blog post and comment on the February blog hop post during February 20 to 25. Each comment is one entry so comment on each blog and you will have three entries into the contest. Make sure you only comment once per blog. This competition is open to Australian residents only and the winner will be selected randomly by Julie after February 25th. The prize will be PLCP008 Whisper Wall Cling Rubber stamp.
PS Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog so you will receive updates and sneaks for the next challenge.