The Darkroom Door Stitch Word Block stamp pairs beautifully with a variety of different Darkroom Door images. For this card I have used one of the vintage corset stamps from the Darkroom Door Corsetry set.
To make the card:
- Stamp Darkroom Door Stitch Word Block onto white cardstock using black Archival ink and trim closely. Layer twice with cardstock and tie with ribbon towards the bottom of the wording.
- Stamp corset from Darkroom Door Corsetry stamp set onto white cardstock using black Archival ink and trim closely. Watercolour with a Worn Lipstick Distress marker using an Aquash brush. Make some areas of the corset darker, such as the centre closure and the trim by direct colouring with the marker. Affix a few tiny pink pearls and attach to cardfront with foam tape.
- Punch foliage from green patterned paper and add to the corset along with a paper flower. Highlight the flower with a touch of glitter.
- Darkroom Door Stitch Word Block
- Darkroom Door Corsetry Stamp Set
- Ranger Distress Marker – Worn Lipstick
- Ranger Archival Black ink
- Aquash brush
- Zig Wink of Stella brush or glitter
- Foliage punch & paper flower
Don’t forget to pop over here to the Darkroom Door blog to see the rest of the projects made with this unique word block.