At first glance this card looks very similar to yesterdays but techniques used are quite different.
– Start the same way as yesterday by stencilling stars using modelling paste. But make them more uniform in coverage. Allow to dry.
– Paint with Silks acrylic glaze in Sky Blue, Majestic Blue & Mediterranean Blue. Make the colour a little patchy looking.
– Apply metallic Pan Pastels all over the stars using one or two of the metallic colours. I used a little silver and gold.
– Spritz the Pan Pastels with Spectra Fix Degas Pastel Fixative and allow to dry.
– Drizzle along the top edge with turquoise acrylic ink and spritz with water, the ink will run & mix with the Pan Pastel colour and Dylusions layer to create a lovely shimmery effect. Allow to dry.
– Add a greeting and it is done.